The Journey Begins....

                                  Since I was a kid, having the wildest dreams of becoming a Racing Driver to being a Theoretical Physicist, here I am as a freshman in Electronics Engineering at the age of 18, deciding to be an Engineer in India. Going into 2022, feeling refreshed and wanting a fresh change, I decided to be well organized and sort out what I really want for myself. Creating such a Blog at this very moment and deciding to write is something I have decide to do momentarily in order to bring my thoughts back together and ponder and express the various things around the world I am interested in...


                     The current Formula 1 2021 season has greatly reignited the passion for motorsport in me and brought back to my mind why I loved racing since I was a kid.... Sure, I'm not trying to be a racing driver at this age especially in India and having very little money, the recent outburst of motor racing adrenaline that I loved since I was a kid, in my mind, made me decide to become a part of Motor Racing in one way or another. What way to be exact? Well... I figured since I'm enrolled as an Electronics Engineer at my college here in Trivandrum, India, I might as well apply my engineering knowledge into the motor racing field and be a part of the racing family I dreamt of since the very beginning....

   


                                                                             
                               Will I be just talking about Motorsport? No. Anything that can ignite my passion and interest and make me happy to share with others will make me talk about it. I will be making sure it's not a boring hell of a reading for anyone, even if you have an interest in the respected topics. Catch me later! Ciao.

                        Have any questions about me or any suggestions on what I should be doing? Feel free to ask anything!          

Comments

Popular Posts